Thank you for placing your order with McRoberts Technologies.
We are committed to your complete satisfaction. We realize that you may occasionally find it necessary to return or exchange an item.
All Items Except Tags
Items will be accepted for returns under the following conditions:
The item(s) must be unopened, unused and in its original packaging.
The item must be received by McRoberts within 30 days from the day you received it.
Types of Returns
Assuming all conditions are met, we will provide you with a replacement item, a mutually-agreed substitute item, a credit, or a refund to your credit card.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. Return shipping costs (of sending the item back to us) are the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is being returned due to our error or damage during shipping, in which case we will send you a prepaid shipping label and/or pay to ship you a replacement item, if applicable).
- Within 14 days of receiving your item(s), send an email to Fulfillment@McRobertsTech.com with the subject line Return Requested. In the body of the email, include the reason for the return request and the corrective action requested (replacement item, a mutually-agreed substitute item, a credit, or a refund to your credit card). Only requests received within 14 days of delivery will be considered for return.
- We may contact you for further clarification or discussion, if necessary.
- If your request for a return is accepted, we will email you back a Return Authorization (RA) Form and our shipping address. If we were at fault, we will also send you a pre-paid shipping label.
- The RA Form must be returned with the item(s) you are returning. Items returned without an RA Request Form will not be accepted.
- Items must be received by McRoberts within 30 days from the day you received your item.
If you are getting a refund, it will be issued within 30 days after we have received, inspected, and approved the return. Your refund will be to the credit card you designate.
Cancelling or Changing Orders
Once placed, an order cannot be cancelled or changed. You must accept delivery, and then contact us to set up a return, as per the instructions above.
MyChild Tags are for use by MyChild customers only. MyChild tags come with a one-year prorated warranty from the date of shipment. If you are having a problem with your MyChild system and you believe the source of the problem is a tag or tags, or if you have tags that have died prior to a year, send an email to TechSupport@McRobertsTech.com or call 1-800-776-7328 Option 2. If it is confirmed by Tech Support that the tags are in fact the source of the problem and/or the tags are showing low-battery or not showing at all, indicating they are dead, we will email you a Return Authorization (RA) Request Form.
The RA Request Form must be returned with the tag(s) you are returning to:
409 Joyce Kilmer Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Tags determined to be malfunctioning, including tags that die before a year, are covered under warranty. If the tag is within 90 days from its date of shipment, you will receive a replacement tag. For tags older than 90 days from date of shipment you will receive a credit memo according to the following schedule:
- > 91 –180 days: 50% credit of the purchase price
- >181 — 270 days: 30% credit of the purchase price
- >271 — 365 days: 10% credit of the purchase
Physical damage to tags, including water damage, is not covered. Please Note: The care and storage of tags is very important. Tags must be kept in individual foil pouches when not in use to preserve battery life. Do not submerge tags.
McRoberts Technologies is committed to providing you with reliable, dependable service. Please contact us at Fulfillment@McRobertsTech.com with any comments or questions, and we will try to address them in an efficient manner.